Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome!!

                                                Welcome to My Blog!!



My name is Ilaria which means Happiness and I always try to live my life in this state of mind.
I love TRAVELLING. It's great to grow up seeing the world through the people's eyes!


I love PAINTING because it lets me express myself and I hope people can get good vibrations from my art! If you see something you like and you wanna ask me for a custom work please feel free to contact me!

I love SURFING. It became a part of my life just few years ago, but it arrived like a gust of fresh air that helped me to understand myself. 

Basically I   my life and I thank to everyone who makes it so gorgeous, especially my O'hana.

1 comment:

  1. Guapisiiimooo el blog Ilaaa me encanta estas echa toda una artistaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete