Saturday, July 7, 2012

ANKLA PROJECT

Hey everybody!


"ANKLA" is lahila's new project ...

I do custom works: 


-TATTOO ... do you wanna ink your skin? I will scketch for you a personalized picture!
-PAINTING ... color your house with my creations!
-SURFBOARD ... custom your baby to ride the best waves of your life!
-SKATE & LONGSKATE ...  when your boards will be at the end of their life come to visit me and I will re-style them!!!
-FASHION: a small "ANKLA" 's collection is coming soon!!!

and  more!

Just ask me what's in your mind and I will use my creativity and my energy to custom it!!!

COntacT me! 
 "ANKLA" 
Facebook: Ila Mor Ankla
M: +34 669 59 40 52
E-mail: b-sk@hotmail.it


2 comments:

  1. aluscino con tu trabajo!!!! cual es la palabra para decir que es mejor de lo mas mejor que hayas visto nunca? BESTIAL!!!!!!felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete